Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Are we scheduled to get any coverage on Seagulls Player?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I am a fully paid up user, but cant seem to find my way to the match stuff - it seems to keep taking me to a subscription page. Still as crap as ever.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes, because Kick off is 49 minutes away.

That's comforting, but the old version at least gave you an indication that you were lined up for video, even before it started.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
If it's anything like the Dusseldorf match, I'll end up finding a hooky stream somewhere as I won't be able to get it working through the paid route...sigh...already had issues trying to log on, then seeing my name top right as it has signed me in, despite rejecting the password. #iFollowOut

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It tells me I need to subscribe (even though I have done for past five years) so am currently on chat to technical support.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It tells me I need to subscribe (even though I have done for past five years) so am currently on chat to technical support.

Keep us updated with what they say - I'm getting the same symptoms

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Keep us updated with what they say - I'm getting the same symptoms

Asked me to check my cache and browser data, but that has not fixed the problem.

Now 'one moment please' for 11 minutes and counting...

EDIT: 'I have escalated this issue to level 2 support, they are looking into this issue now. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the problem'

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Anyone else not able to view archieve videos? They are playing because the audio is player however it doesn't actually show the video footage?! Just paid £45 for this nonsense.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Asked me to check my cache and browser data, but that has not fixed the problem.

Now 'one moment please' for 11 minutes and counting...

EDIT: 'I have escalated this issue to level 2 support, they are looking into this issue now. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the problem'

Is you name showing top right to show you are logged in?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone else not able to view archieve videos? They are playing because the audio is player however it doesn't actually show the video footage?! Just paid £45 for this nonsense.

I think the best time to sort out your video archives is after the game - we need to get priorities right

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland

Playing fine here on Google Chrome. What browser are you using?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
from the website

14:45
Seagulls TV subscribers can watch a live stream of today's game, which kicks off at 3pm at the Checkatrade.com Stadium. Select the 'Watch Live' option in the Match Centre.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We had that problem last week with the Dusseldorf game, but it righted itself.

Btw there is a problem with IPads and IPhones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here