Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which one of you went to the San Siro and did this?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I bet they take heart that our most famous seafront landmark has their shitty name on it [emoji23]

The franchise 2010 pier? Nah it’s not called that....

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I bet they take heart that our most famous seafront landmark has their shitty name on it [emoji23]

Thankfully it doesn't take after their players, otherwise only the slightest of breezes would be enough to see it fall down

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why on earth did you bounce a very old thread when it isn't even about the same topic? (i.e. stickers). You can start new ones you know, Bozza doesn't charge. :)

superstickies (1).png

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Why on earth did you bounce a very old thread when it isn't even about the same topic? (i.e. stickers). You can start new ones you know, Bozza doesn't charge. :)

It was worth the bounce for post #7 alone , which i somehow failed to click as to it's reference the first time i saw it .

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
It's a pity Brighton is swamped with Palace stickers everywhere, it really is annoying

Well the thing to remember is that south Londoners if they want to escape the hell of the "London" Borough of Croydon head south to Brighton for some culture with the stickers their mums have given them to keep 'em amused on the train. Whereas why would anyone from Sussex want to go to Croydon/Norwood/New Addington/Bromley just to put a sticker on a lamppost?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here