NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"Due to the shop is closed". I see.

No more salty finger or opera rap. :-(

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone.
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message Sing Li is temporarily closed due to a staff injury,
Put crépe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

The stars are not wanted now, put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

el punal

This is the worst news of the close season. Forget all the transfer shenanigans, forget the injuries to Knocky and Sam, this is a disaster of major shit proportions. Sing Li has provided me with my train fodder, after games, for the last umpteen years. Together, with my cheeky bottle of vin rouge and my bag of openorwap chips, was the perfect end to Albion match watching days.

I am bereft, totally and utterly bereft. The Kung Fu master of chippies has left and no one to fill the void.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
This is the worst news of the close season. Forget all the transfer shenanigans, forget the injuries to Knocky and Sam, this is a disaster of major shit proportions. Sing Li has provided me with my train fodder, after games, for the last umpteen years. Together, with my cheeky bottle of vin rouge and my bag of openorwap chips, was the perfect end to Albion match watching days.

I am bereft, totally and utterly bereft. The Kung Fu master of chippies has left and no one to fill the void.

This. A thousand times this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Minute's apprause v Man City? Or pre-match wretched opera woman wheeled out for off-key rendition of Sing Li Sweet Chariot?

This. A thousand times this.

'Until further notice' probably means 7.30pm!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here