Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News -SING LI CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I went past yesterday and the new message in the window said that it would no longer be a chippy but would reopen selling Chinese food - a limited menu mainly of noodles or rice with various meats - and a request that customers remain loyal. I, for one, will do so. Even if there's no more sore finger.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I went past yesterday and the new message in the window said that it would no longer be a chippy but would reopen selling Chinese food - a limited menu mainly of noodles or rice with various meats - and a request that customers remain loyal. I, for one, will do so. Even if there's no more sore finger.

Will there be sporks?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Solidarity with Sing Li!

Yii271

Jul 29, 2020
Lost contact with her

Just to let you know that Keen is very ill . I live next door . He had a very bad turn and is in hospital . His wife and 3 kids would appreciate any messages of support from Brighton fans I'm sure as they ve always welcomed us. So if you fancy sending them a card its 39 Guildford road bn1 3llw or drop a note in on the day of the Athletico/ man city game. They'd appreciate any support .

Can you (brianwade/neighbor) contact me? Regarding to Mrs. Tang.
My email is yii271@gmail.com
Thanks
Joanne

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Did Keen ever pull through?

If you go back a couple of pages to all the RIP's it'll give you a good indication.

Missed this news back in '17, I've been wondering how the Sing Li family are doing. Very sad news, will always have fond memories of the place. Only chippy I've been to that had some real character to it, will always remember his daughter watching the telly behind the counter and his wife pottering around while I waited for my large chips after an Albion game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great bounce. Was thinking about him the other day. Sad news. His chippy was run down and you felt dirty being in there but the food was ok and very convenient being near the station.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you go back a couple of pages to all the RIP's it'll give you a good indication.

Missed this news back in '17, I've been wondering how the Sing Li family are doing. Very sad news, will always have fond memories of the place. Only chippy I've been to that had some real character to it, will always remember his daughter watching the telly behind the counter and his wife pottering around while I waited for my large chips after an Albion game.

There are a lot of RIPs but then Buzzer pops up with an update that Keen was still with us but was seriously ill (which we knew)

The rest is silence

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There are a lot of RIPs but then Buzzer pops up with an update that Keen was still with us but was seriously ill (which we knew)

The rest is silence

Any reason why Lee doesn't post anymore?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The rest is silence

[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] is alright so I'm told. But 'alright' has a breadth of meaning.

My best wishes to all NSCrs who are struggling.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014

The rest is silence

Fantastic news, thanks. Anyone know if there's a current address or something for the family? Would love to send them a note of thanks/appreciation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here