Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed to Reading?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I like Tomer, although perhaps not quite as much as he likes himself, based on his Instagram output.

Does anyone see him as a Premier League striker though - I'm not sure I do, although as someone said on another thread today, very few would have put Vokes and Barnes at that level either.

In the current market, even with just a year left to run, £4m doesn't seem much for someone who will score goals at the right end of the Championship.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He is a great header of the ball, with the right service he can do very well for us this year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we sell Hemed without having a replacement signed then the club have gone nuts. Remind me how many fit strikers we have at the moment?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Hemed is underrated in my opinion. Think he can definately be beneficial in the Prem, and we would be doing him a huge disservice to sell him to that wanky little club.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ain't THAT the truth. About the same size 'elite striker' ego - with not very much to back it up - as clown king Bendtner.

to be fair have you seen his Mrs ?.... id have a sizeable ego if she was on my arm.... regardless of being a very fine footballer !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What game was it last season when for some reason he was angry, clearly angry.
When he finally got onto the pitch, he bullied, hustled then scored with an almighty thunder******* shot.

That Tomer will do well in the Premier League, even before his prowess from the spot.

I loves the normal mild mannered Tomer, and have always been a big fan, but someone needs to piss him off more, next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here