Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How panicked are you?

How panicked are you at the Albion's (lack of) transfer activity?

• 10 (Bedwetting every night)

Votes: 9 2.8%

Votes: 10 3.1%

Votes: 21 6.5%

Votes: 32 9.8%

Votes: 41 12.6%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 33 10.2%

Votes: 39 12.0%

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • 1 (As cool as a cucumber)

Votes: 78 24.0%

• Total voters

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Cucumber cool. Was there in 79. Trust Bloom and Hughton as much (more) than I trusted Bamber and Mullery. Brilliant achievement by a squad over 92 games to reach the Premier League. I think we'll surprise ourselves and a few other people. There are some seriously good footballers in our squad.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Not panicked at all.... probably because I've expected us to get relegated since the day we got promoted and actually don't think it would be such a bad thing.......some of the glory hunting wankers I've spoken to recently might **** off back to whatever their real team is!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I'm currently "mildly concerned". So about a 3

I don't think we are quite close enough to having a squad that will survive in the Premier league next season as things currently stand, but have faith we will get a few more in. Just hope we don't go full bargain basement and miss out before the window shuts.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Not panicked at all.... probably because I've expected us to get relegated since the day we got promoted and actually don't think it would be such a bad thing.......some of the glory hunting wankers I've spoken to recently might **** off back to whatever their real team is!

Anger issues...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not yet as the window shuts in almost 6 weeks. I believe we will get in the players by then. May make the first 3 games a bit of a struggle though. Was hoping we would have 2 more in by Man City game tbh
So a 2 for me at this stage

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I was going to go for 3 out of 100 but since you did 10 options (lazy sod) I oddly went for 2....... that's what stats can do. You've made me look like I'm at least 7 times more worried!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
All I am panicked about is Palace fans ripping the piss if we get relegated with a whimper!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Not bothered. Fairly confident that we will make 3/4 reasonable signings between now and the end of August.

And if we go down I'm not that bothered either. Fairly confident we will come back up and be stronger next time.

boik

I'm pretty chilled. Apart from the finances and the p!ss taking I wouldn't be distraught if we got relegated. There's so much about the Prem that I don't actually like, and we're already getting a taste of the bad stuff.

Also, who else thought that Vokes and Ashley would be OK in the Premier League. We may well have a chance with a couple of additions.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not panicked but certain we are going down , unless they produce a cluster of amazing signings late doors.

Real shame

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Pretty. We aren't a team with the strength or the depth to compete in a relegation battle right now, while we aren't likely to do a Derby and get an all time low record I can see us getting a points total similar to Sunderland right now on the strength of the squad. Solid 7. No more incoming by August 1st and it'll be an 8, nothing by City and it's a solid 10 and I'll be oddschecking for us to finish bottom and going LARGE.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not at all, I can take being relegated but just think it would be a shame after the effort it took to get here. The club and manager don't seem too bothered but without substantial improvement to the squad before the window closes we are definitely going down imo.

At the risk of repeating myself ad nauseum I am really disappointed that we have taken three years, and we still haven't found cover for Baldock. I think that's pretty piss poor tbh. Especially given how often he is injured.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here