Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points League

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Could the club maximise ticket sales by publishing your position in a loyalty points league?

We could all strive to move up the league aspiring to be the most loyal customer.

They could make it similar to Avios where you can buy additional LPs to move up the league.

Would help ascertain how on the ball you needed to be get tickets for different release points.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Could the club maximise ticket sales by publishing your position in a loyalty points league?

We could all strive to move up the league aspiring to be the most loyal customer.

They could make it similar to Avios where you can buy additional LPs to move up the league.

Would help ascertain how on the ball you needed to be get tickets for different release points.

Depends on which albums you have to buy, I'm not interested in boy bands, or stuff like Little Mix

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
My son would no doubt be bottom. He has 69 despite having a season ticket for 3 years and went to 3 away games last season :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Depends on which albums you have to buy, I'm not interested in boy bands, or stuff like Little Mix

As I no longer have a turntable this offer is not that attractive

Barber OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here