Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Red Pill - Men's Rights documentary by a Feminist (banned in Aus)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A feminist investigates the Men's Rights movement.

This documentary was banned in Australia.

I saw it recently. and I think it's really important and very worth a watch, so I figured I would spread the word. It's available on Amazon, Youtube, Google, iTunes and others.

theredpillmovie.com

Interview with the creator:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not really banned. Just pulled a viewing at a cinema because of the pressure and lies pushed by certain women in the community.

Screened many times elsewhere around the country.

The treatment of Cassie Jaye by some of the left leaning media was low and displayed their hypocrisy for all to see.

BTW Andrew O'Keefe is a **** of a thing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:thumbsup:

rppepe.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not really banned. Just pulled a viewing at a cinema because of the pressure and lies pushed by certain women in the community.

Screened many times elsewhere around the country.

The treatment of Cassie Jaye by some of the left leaning media was low and displayed their hypocrisy for all to see.

BTW Andrew O'Keefe is a **** of a thing.

It was pulled from a number of cinemas I think, and banned from Sydney University of all places, but you are right it wasn't banned by law or anything. Good to hear it got some screenings. I found the media reaction to it in Austrialia pretty amazing tbh, but I guess that just further proves a point about the need for this kind of film.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Seems fairly obvious to me that both Feminist and Meninists (for want of a better word) should be fighting the same fight against those that are making them both feel Disempowered and oppressed (or how ever they are feeling). This fight is not Men V Women it is against those that are harming all of us.

Shutting down discussion is not going to help this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A feminist investigates the Men's Rights movement.

This documentary was banned in Australia.

I saw it recently. and I think it's really important and very worth a watch, so I figured I would spread the word. It's available on Amazon, Youtube, Google, iTunes and others.

theredpillmovie.com

Interview with the creator:

That interview is painful. Poorly researched and poorly executed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGm9Y-91i4

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was pulled from a number of cinemas I think, and banned from Sydney University of all places, but you are right it wasn't banned by law or anything. Good to hear it got some screenings. I found the media reaction to it in Austrialia pretty amazing tbh, but I guess that just further proves a point about the need for this kind of film.

It also tells you a great deal about the quality of the media in Australia.

It has given Andrew Bolt plenty of ammunition in his drive to divide Australia though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5y-BZyOxDg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Seems fairly obvious to me that both Feminist and Meninists (for want of a better word) should be fighting the same fight against those that are making them both feel Disempowered and oppressed (or how ever they are feeling). This fight is not Men V Women it is against those that are harming all of us.

Shutting down discussion is not going to help this.

These modern day feminists can't work with anyone else because they are absolutely ludicrous people.

A toxic form of feminism has worked it's way into the system and spread its hypocritical stupidity through all levels of power.

Clementine Ford is a prime example of the face of this style of feminism and why nobody can work with professional victims like that. Toxic to the core.

Women like Cassie Jaye should be the voice for feminism, not peddlers of lies like Ford.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
These modern day feminists can't work with anyone else because they are absolutely ludicrous people.

Feminism has worked it's way into the system and spread its hypocritical stupidity through all levels of power.

Clementine Ford is a prime example of the face of feminism and why nobody can work with professional victims like that.

I can't say I have had much dealing with Feminists but anyone who attempts to prioritise one group over another is toxic in my opinion and should be treated with the same level of distain.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I can't say I have had much dealing with Feminists but anyone who attempts to prioritise one group over another is toxic in my opinion and should be treated with the same level of distain.

You're surrounded by it's invisible hand.

Feminism infiltrated the education system long ago and has turned that very education system into a highly feminised entity.

Plenty of prioritising going on there and it's all one way.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Very interesting.
I work in a predominantly female workplace and as a man I have frequently encountered low level sexism. Being I told I have "man flu" if I ever dare to say I am feeling a bit run down . Last week during a meeting a female colleague spoke of "typical bloke being lazy " when discussing a client. Often hearing colleagues slag off their male partners etc. I have even been told that all men are basically potential rapists and paedophiles. Obviously this happens the other way - but what I find so annoying is that this behaviour is not deemed sexist in the eyes of some (not all I want to add) of my female colleagues.
What I find frustrating is that a woman can base an argument around gender but a man can never do this without the risk of being labelled sexist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very interesting.
I work in a predominantly female workplace and as a man I have frequently encountered low level sexism. Being I told I have "man flu" if I ever dare to say I am feeling a bit run down . Last week during a meeting a female colleague spoke of "typical bloke being lazy " when discussing a client. Often hearing colleagues slag off their male partners etc. I have even been told that all men are basically potential rapists and paedophiles. Obviously this happens the other way - but what I find so annoying is that this behaviour is not deemed sexist in the eyes of some (not all I want to add) of my female colleagues.
What I find frustrating is that a woman can base an argument around gender but a man can never do this without the risk of being labelled sexist

Yes me too, you hear this a lot. To be honest I try to have a little too do with those types as possible.

Perhaps I should start calling people out on it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
I used to work in publishing - far out that was one female dominated industry. I'm all for positive discrimination (within reason) but the thing that totally galled me was the fact that they used to constantly be starting up movements like Rights for Women in Publishing etc. They already had all the freaking rights!
And everyone without a penis was so freaking militant!

*takes deep breath*

I also understand that centuries of marginalisation will empower/justify over-reactions and over-corrections.

Still...happy not to be in publishing anymore.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Very interesting.

Get a f'ing grip. Assuming you're a white male you've had every advantage going.

If you're offended by that imagine how women must feel being paid less, promoted less, losing a career because they have a kid etc.

This pretty much sums it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJOcpapKGI

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Get a f'ing grip. Assuming you're a white male you've had every advantage going.

If you're offended by that imagine how women must feel being paid less, promoted less, losing a career because they have a kid etc.

This pretty much sums it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJOcpapKGI

Go put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea.
If you want equality, then men can moan about the shit they get from women too. If you dont, fair enough, I personally think men and women are quite different in many ways and equality in every aspect is not useful or right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here