Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(No) Loyalty points for STH guest.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Apologies if this has been covered, but I'm wondering if any loyalty points are allocated for home tickets purchased by a STH when applying for a guest ticket.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Apologies if this has been covered, but I'm wondering if any loyalty points are allocated for home tickets purchased by a STH when applying for a guest ticket.

No they don't, I asked yesterday as I have some guests coming for the Newcastle game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hate the word loyalty points it doesn't make you more loyal to your team if attend more matches than other supporters. Match points would be better IMO.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
No. The ST guest ticket is not allocated to anyone other than the STH.

This is true. I bought two guest tickets and was not required to enter different fan numbers. So the club have no idea who is coming as my guest. They're lucky I didn't invite my two other friends, 'Stan the Stabber' and 'Knuckles'.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is true. I bought two guest tickets and was not required to enter different fan numbers. So the club have no idea who is coming as my guest. They're lucky I didn't invite my two other friends, 'Stan the Stabber' and 'Knuckles'.

So if your two guests caused stewards an issue you don't think your season ticket could be at risk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm sure as long as there was no stabbing or knuckling as long as Stan and his mate spent plenty of ££££££££££ the Bean counters would have no problems. As in real life.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I think you'll find they're awarded to your guest as they will be required to have a fan number for when you purchased the ticket.

No. The ST guest ticket is not allocated to anyone other than the STH.

Ruddy confusing isn't it?

Made this same point on the Man City/Binfest thread.

My dad can't get a ticket in his own right - no membership, ex STH but I can buy him one as my guest. Points get lost...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
NO - if they want loyalty points they should buy their own ticket. And the only way the loyalty points actually count for anything is if they own bronze membership - and if they did, they would have been able to buy a ticket a week ago and not have had to wait for the STH friends window.

So this is a completely pointless complaint

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
NO - if they want loyalty points they should buy their own ticket. And the only way the loyalty points actually count for anything is if they own bronze membership - and if they did, they would have been able to buy a ticket a week ago and not have had to wait for the STH friends window.

But there is a category for people with 'Amex Purchase History'

My Grandchildren aged 4 & 5 are ready to start going to football now. (They're going to their first game at Southend next week, we live in Essex)

They've not been to The Amex, the only way they can go is as a STH guest, but even then they will have no Amex purchase history, so will only ever be able to go as a guest.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

My Grandchildren aged 4 & 5 are ready to start going to football now. (They're going to their first game at Southend next week, we live in Essex)

They've not been to The Amex, the only way they can go is as a STH guest, but even then they will have no Amex purchase history, so will only ever be able to go as a guest.

Agreed... there should be some way for them to start building up some 'loyalty' points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yep - I said the same yesterday.

It's all a bit silly.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina

Nice one!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here