Toronto
Not looking good for PLUCKY Scotland.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jul 7, 2003
I'm watching this on Eurosport in Germany. The German commentator obviously hasn't a clue about the teams. Long periods of silence and somewhat bizarrely , he spent two minutes talking about Peter Crouch!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The other thing about this game is that it's Utrecht - which is a lovely city.

Sorry, carry on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm watching this on Eurosport in Germany. The German commentator obviously hasn't a clue about the teams. Long periods of silence and somewhat bizarrely , he spent two minutes talking about Peter Crouch!

To be fair, he is easily mistaken for Jill Scott.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is the first time I've watched women's football in years. I'm glad to see the standard of goalkeeping is still very low.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What a massacre. Who is going to be brave/stupid enough to describe this as 'like Culloden' tomorrow?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jimmy Shand, Wee Jimmy Krankie, Alexander Graham Bell, Jim Nauchtie, Jesus and Mary Chain, Lulu, can you hear me Alex Salmond, your women (etc etc)

:lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
German commentator is getting more desperate now. After a reference to Gary Lineker, he has now started talking about Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
German commentator is getting more desperate now. After a reference to Gary Lineker, he has now started talking about Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

He's probably on about the torture scene

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
This is the first time I've watched women's football in years. I'm glad to see the standard of goalkeeping is still very low.

Slightly disagree, I think the keepers are much better, they're just not any taller so suffer a bit with shots to the extremes of the goal - Can make the keepers look a bit silly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here