Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't recognise Mr Dhoni if he stood at Lords with a cricket bat balanced on his head and a cricket ball in his mouth

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surprised he has fallen that far down the football pyramid to be honest!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Their new Maharaja!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Surprised he has fallen that far down the football pyramid to be honest!

Depends upon that final football payday shirley? Every player has one, some more lucrative than others.

At age 35, well worth one last short-term boost to the retirement fund I'd have thought, before the boy gets out of football and falls back on his impressive academic qualifications.

And/or comes back to the Albion where he'll be worshipped - obviously - as a GOD :bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He'll be back one day don't worry

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depends upon that final football payday shirley? Every player has one, some more lucrative than others.

At age 35, well worth one last short-term boost to the retirement fund I'd have thought, before the boy gets out of football and falls back on his impressive academic qualifications.

And/or comes back to the Albion where he'll be worshipped - obviously - as a GOD :bowdown:

Or, gazes upon the scale of social inequality in Chennai, gives away his life savings, and devotes the rest of his life into improving the lives of the less fortunate, before discovering some obscure strand of Eastern spiritualism and ending up living in a temple in the Indian mountains, worshipped (rightly) as a modern day God.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or, gazes upon the scale of social inequality in Chennai, gives away his life savings, and devotes the rest of his life into improving the lives of the less fortunate, before discovering some obscure strand of Eastern spiritualism and ending up living in a temple in the Indian mountains, worshipped (rightly) as a modern day God.

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus. But he talks like a gentleman...

(skip to 1.30, it's really pretentious up til then, maybe there should be a word, maybe there actually is, for that arty farty bit before the beautiful music kicks in)

All that , AND he scores with his face :thumbsup:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That is a longer trip "home" to The Amex for this seasons April celebrations, when we secure our survival in the big league.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Changed his name to India Calderon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here