Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World/Yes Pay

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The new ticketing site is so much improved, especially for mobile users, but World Pay is still the most cumbersome and user unfriendly payment site I have ever come across.

Is there any platforms where WP isn't an absolute abomination? I've used Safari and Chrome and neither are easy.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The new ticketing site is so much improved, especially for mobile users, but World Pay is still the most cumbersome and user unfriendly payment site I have ever come across.

Is there any platforms where WP isn't an absolute abomination? I've used Safari and Chrome and neither are easy.

I made a comment yesterday about this, I don't get why they hide the credit card number as you input it so you cannot check if you have mis-entered any numbers and what's with entering you email address again.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I made a comment yesterday about this, I don't get why they hide the credit card number as you input it so you cannot check if you have mis-entered any numbers and what's with entering you email address again.

Exactly. Also doesn't seem to like any 'autofill' function, or plays merry hell with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here