Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion DVD/Blue Ray available July

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Anyone else pre-ordered the Promotion DVD/Blue Ray which was meant to be available sometime in July.

I received an update from the club that they expected them to be dispatched mid July. I’ve now been told that they are expecting a delay and cannot confirm when they will be dispatched.

Seagulls direct now state late July.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On a similar note, I see the new Sky Channel that will host Football League games has been showing a look back at last season in the Championship - I set it to record this morning so no idea if it is any good or not but as they now have loads of channels and not much to show at the moment, I guess it will be repeated a few times.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
On a similar note, I see the new Sky Channel that will host Football League games has been showing a look back at last season in the Championship - I set it to record this morning so no idea if it is any good or not but as they now have loads of channels and not much to show at the moment, I guess it will be repeated a few times.

It's a pretty good review to be fair. I sat and watched it the other night. Very enjoyable, but I did find myself switching over as they got to the last game of the season

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It's a pretty good review to be fair. I sat and watched it the other night. Very enjoyable, but I did find myself switching over as they got to the last game of the season
Strangely, it annoyed me as it seemed to be more about the "big" clubs a lot of the time. No mention of the Norwich home game but let's show Villa v Forest for no reason.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Strangely, it annoyed me as it seemed to be more about the "big" clubs a lot of the time. No mention of the Norwich home game but let's show Villa v Forest for no reason.

I guess so, I assumed it was based largely on the games that they had on Sky and therefore had more angles of for the 'arty' shots

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I ordered both the book and DVD. I'd forgotten all about them. Guess by the time they arrive we'd have been smashed by City and the whole PL thing will be a distant dream.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
If anyone does purchase or receive, are you able to see if the blu ray is region free and will work on US machines? Thanks!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
DVD/blu ray were received by the shop on Monday, they needed to count them! Still not email confirming dispatch.

Also noticed the image on seagulls direct has changed and it looks rather cheaper than previously advertised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here