Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Sam is on the injury list

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Almost constantly injured. It's a shame because he's a good player but i was surprised at the length of new contract we gave him since he is unproven in the Premier League and also injured every other game.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Almost constantly injured. It's a shame because he's a good player but i was surprised at the length of new contract we gave him since he is unproven in the Premier League and also injured every other game.

This totally unproven at Prem level, we desperately need this Illusive striker or 2

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia

They should have given him thorough medical instead of Neto.

According to transfermarkt (all competitions):
2016/17 Neto 38 games; Baldock 34 games
2015/16 Neto 49 games; Baldock 33 games
2014/15 Neto 39 games; Baldock 27 games

After the Newcastle match I said I didn't want him on the pitch wearing Brighton jersey ever again. He proved me wrong. But given his injury history and that he hasno experience at the highest level I find the long contract they gave him a bit odd.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
They should have given him thorough medical instead of Neto.

According to transfermarkt (all competitions):
2016/17 Neto 38 games; Baldock 34 games
2015/16 Neto 49 games; Baldock 33 games
2014/15 Neto 39 games; Baldock 27 games

After the Newcastle match I said I didn't want him on the pitch wearing Brighton jersey ever again. He proved me wrong. But given his injury history and that he hasno experience at the highest level I find the long contract they gave him a bit odd.
Newcastle away when he got kicked by their keeper?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If any squad is capable of covering for injuries and pulling together, it's this one.

(But would be nice to add a few players!)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
In American sports they say fitness is a skill. If so, it's one that Baldock doesn't seem to have mastered.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
....and we are only just into pre season schedule.... 4 more games will probably sideline at least 2 more.... not looking good...spend some money for christ sake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here