Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're On Our Way - last season review DVD/Blu-Ray

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if this has been done before, but do we have any further info on this? How long it is, full highlights of each match, etc?

Release date is July 2017, so we should be seeing it very soon?

Really want to watch this to whet my appetite for the season to come.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they don't get it out soon, they'd as well not bother at all.

Its all about the excitement of GETTING TO the Premier League. If they end up releasing this in October there's a good chance that 'thrill' will already be wearing thin!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If they don't get it out soon, they'd as well not bother at all.

Its all about the excitement of GETTING TO the Premier League. If they end up releasing this in October there's a good chance that 'thrill' will already be wearing thin!

I think it's already beginning to. It's finally sunk in with many people that we have actually reaced the promised land now. What has stopped the club from releasing this a month or more ago?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Sorry if this has been done before, but do we have any further info on this? How long it is, full highlights of each match, etc?

Release date is July 2017, so we should be seeing it very soon?

Really want to watch this to whet my appetite for the season to come.

Don't know if you have read what it says on Seagullsdirect, but if not:-

Availability: Available from July 2017

This product is available for pre-order only. Stock will be available late July, the exact date will be confirmed nearer the time.

Relive the drama from an incredible season as Albion gained promotion to the Premier League! Featuring all the action from the promotion campaign, the unforgettable celebrations that followed, and exclusive interviews with those who made it happen, this DVD is a must-have for any fan who wants to cherish Albion’s return to the top flight.

Produced by Brighton & Hove Albion's production team of Tim Dudding and Adam Tighe, We're On Our Way includes key moments, highlights and exclusive interviews with Albion's promotion heroes. Available from mid-July - with additional bonus content.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here