Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Shelf at the Amex - Sections N2A and N2B

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I just got some tickets for the W Brom and Newcastle Games for STH guests, brother in Law and his kids, all came to lots of games last few seasons.I got the tickets in the new family sections N2A and N2B or the shelf as I heard some on here refer to it. Good availabuility, 3 seats together was no issue. Has anyone sat up there, what are facilities, view etc like? looks good but wondered what it's like?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just got some tickets for the W Brom and Newcastle Games for STH guests, brother in Law and his kids, all came to lots of games last few seasons.I got the tickets in the new family sections N2A and N2B or the shelf as I heard some on here refer to it. Good availabuility, 3 seats together was no issue. Has anyone sat up there, what are facilities, view etc like? looks good but wondered what it's like?

The view is superb. Possibly the BEST view in the entire stadium IMO.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not sat there myself, but from all reports l have heard and read, it's a brilliant view, one of the best views in the stadium in fact. Good value too compared with most other areas of the ground.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sat there myself, but from all reports l have heard and read, it's a brilliant view, one of the best views in the stadium in fact. Good value too compared with most other areas of the ground.

Not so much best view IN the stadium, as best view OF the stadium. Its a really decent view of the pitch, but with the bonus of the awesome West stand looming over you. The whole place looks incredible from up there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not so much best view IN the stadium, as best view OF the stadium. Its a really decent view of the pitch, but with the bonus of the awesome West stand looming over you. The whole place looks incredible from up there.

Perhaps l'll borrow someone's kids and give it a try myself one day just to satisfy my curiosity. Still love my seat in W1G though.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Went there with 6 year old son for Wigan game and it's a great family area. Not much noise but rather have that than somebody swearing all game right next to my boy (here hears enough of that at home !).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here