Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flag

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Looking to purchase a new flag for the upcoming season (to be put up in the North Stand for games)

Was challenged last season by a steward saying all flags now need to be fire rated, can anyone recommend a company that can supply and print a chosen artwork onto a fire rated flag?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looking to purchase a new flag for the upcoming season (to be put up in the North Stand for games)

Was challenged last season by a steward saying all flags now need to be fire rated

Email Paul Barber and ask if he'd be prepared to waive it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Was challenged last season by a steward saying all flags now need to be fire rated, can anyone recommend a company that can supply and print a chosen artwork onto a fire rated flag?

image.jpg

www.FootballFlags.co.uk

All flags come with a fire certificate, label stitched on the back.
Have a look at the gallery on their website.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Why are flags so prone to bursting into flames?
I sometimes carry a jacket into the Amex, and I've never been asked if its flame retardant, the same with my scarf.

Are the powers that be expecting a rash of anti modern football demonstrations, with looney protesters,screaming about Television money ruining the game, and setting fire to things.
There's only one club with previous for this sort of behaviour, and we don't play them till November.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Why are flags so prone to bursting into flames?
I sometimes carry a jacket into the Amex, and I've never been asked if its flame retardant, the same with my scarf.

Are the powers that be expecting a rash of anti modern football demonstrations, with looney protesters,screaming about Television money ruining the game, and setting fire to things.
There's only one club with previous for this sort of behaviour, and we don't play them till November.

Is it not that a flag represents a club or country which when a group is opposed to that club or country is more prone to burn that symbol of the club or country? Therefore if the flag is fire retardant there is a less likelihood of anyone burning it and causing dangerous conditions for the fans at an event/match.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here