Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Friendly on Saturday

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Going on Saturday with my brother but he struggles to stand for long periods. Whats the chance of getting a seat and is there an area set aside for away seating.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I tend to buy a ticket in the home end for this game... better view that way.

The only problem is I cannot wash the week leading up to the game, I also have to wear some old chavy clothes and swear a lot while at the game... just so I don't bring attention to myself. I look like I belong and no one knows any different.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The only problem is I cannot wash the week leading up to the game, I also have to wear some old chavy clothes and swear a lot while at the game... just so I don't bring attention to myself. I look like I belong and no one knows any different.

Hilarious stuff.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey

you mean like a lot of Brighton home supporters!

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
went to get mine after work (in crawley), and the ticket office shuts at 4:30pm, so they obviously dont expect to sell any to people who actually need to work for a living !!
You can buy tickets on the day, although usually a queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here