Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead Baby Seagull advice

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
A baby seagull decided to die in my front garden last night, can I just pop it in the dustbin or do I need to arrange for someone to take it away? I need to move pretty fast to stop my 4 year from seeing its fluffy corpse and giving her deep psychological issues. Thanks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sea Gulls, to Cook.

Take a sharp knife and put in under the skin at the back part of the neck, and carry down to the tail feathers; after which pull off the skin down to the middle of the legs, and next take out the intestines. Leave the birds in salt and water for eight hours, when their fishy taste will be found to be quite gone, and you can either cook them as you would pigeon pie or in any other way.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure about what you should do, but I pop dead birds from my garden in the garden/food waste recycling bin.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The council should remove it, as they do dead cats that have been run over, but that would mean waiting until tomorrow. Hide it in the garden, where your daughter won't find it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
SegalFuneralHome_300x250.jpg

Just a thought:)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
All my thoughts are with the family and friends of the seagull, this was a tragic waste of life.
If lessons can be learnt from this, they will be to ensure that no seagulls suffer in the future.
As a country we must come together at this very sad time, but the will of the great British people will, as always, pull through because we are a great country.
We must not let the death of the seagull stop us from carrying on our normal lives, although extra armed police will be deployed along every promenade and rubbish tip for the foreseeable future.
A candle lit vigil will be held tonight where lovers of seagulls and all other types of birds will come together as one.
It will be held in Preston Park at 9pm just to really piss off Hove Born & Bred.
Cheers
T May
Your Strong and stable Prime Minister

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A baby seagull decided to die in my front garden last night, can I just pop it in the dustbin or do I need to arrange for someone to take it away? I need to move pretty fast to stop my 4 year from seeing its fluffy corpse and giving her deep psychological issues. Thanks.

Get your 4 year old to dig a hole. Explain death to her chuck it in the hole. Get her to fill in with dirt and jump up and down on it then watch this evening as a fox digs it up and eats it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here