Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking all day in Brighton

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Just been offered a free office in the middle of town but would need to drive in every day.

Not bothered about a bit of a walk so are there any 'bargain' all day parking spots around the town?

Or is that ridiculous wishful thinking?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Elm Grove is free but I understand they are bringing in pay and display/permit holders only zones shortly. Complete carnage for spaces as well need to land very early.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As long as it's not pissing down, I tend to park somewhere off Elm Grove where you can park on street for free.

I'm not sure if it's the closest free parking to town but it doesn't take too long to head across The Level and then work up through North Laine.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just been offered a free office in the middle of town but would need to drive in every day.

Not bothered about a bit of a walk so are there any 'bargain' all day parking spots around the town?

Get yourself one of these and just dump the motor on the pavement outside the office :thumbsup:

midwife-nurse-on-call-sign-on-windscreen-of-car-london-BFWCRT.jpg

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Use the Just Park app. Park all day in the town centre for £4 or summin

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I usually park in the Metropole car park with JustPark for £6 all day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If it is a full time job look into a season ticket at NCP. I pay £1000 for a year central town unlimited parking in and out as I please.

This. You can also get a discount of about £250 if you say you work for a Brighton based firm. London Road is a good car park for working in North Laine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here