Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lethal Weapon remake gets green lit.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
DEonvBNXUAADSlm.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I was just about to rant about Hollywood not having any original ideas anymore, but I'd quite like to see that version.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Talking of Lethal Weapon, I have a friend who, about 10-12 years ago, decided to take up parkour. By take up parkour I mean he watched a few youtube videos and then went outside and jumped a few park benches and tried to run up walls.

On one occasion he tried to climb a high wall by running at a railing and using it as a springboard. It didn't quite work out the way he planned as he was able to only get one hand on the top of the wall and, due to the fact that his body was twisting in a certain motion, he ended up dislocating his shoulder as he tumbled to the ground. It left him in a kind of Quasimodo pose, his arm bent at a funny angle and immobile.

His shoulder was hurting, he couldn't move it and he didn't have any health insurance. What could he do? Well, what would anyone in their right mind and in their mid twenties think to do in such a situation? Obviously they'd rack their brain for any improvisational medical knowledge they may have garnered in their twenty five or so years of life. The solution that I suggested(when he told me the story a few days later) is the one that he did, in fact, enact and is the one related to Lethal Weapon.

Yep. Having seen Mel Gibson reset his dislocated shoulder in (one of the) Lethal Weapon(s) by banging it hard against the wall, this is the course of action my friend opted for. He duly slammed his injured shoulder into the wall as hard as he could.

Needless to say, it didn't work and he ****ed his shoulder up even more. A lesson learnt for all of us, I think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here