Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signing today (apparently)

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
"The Seagulls are expected to unveil an addition to their squad today." This was taken from Naylors article on Liam Roseinier this morning...I wonder who it is?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wouldn't get too excited, he played for Huddersfield last season!!!

Disappointed with this and the signing of the Aussie keeper. Happy with Gross

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Or maybe just give our new signings a chance. I assume you've seen Mathew Ryan play to be disappointed with his signing (and I don't mean a couple of games in the Confederations Cup)

Five million for a reserve keeper who was on a long deal and Valencia couldn't wait to get shot. Rather have Stockdale

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Five million for a reserve keeper who was on a long deal and Valencia couldn't wait to get shot. Rather have Stockdale

As I say, why not give him a chance rather than moaning. He apparently did very well in Belgium last year and if the scouting team think he is a better option than Stockdale, then we should trust their judgement until it is proved otherwise.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Disappointed with this and the signing of the Aussie keeper. Happy with Gross

Why are you disappointed. Have you regularly watched them both to form this opinion?

What makes you happy with Gross, were you a close follower of Ingolstadt last season?

I haven't got a clue about any of them apart from the videos most of us have seen on YouTube. Would it not make sense to watch them yourself before writing them off?

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Suttner and Gross have both performed, by all accounts , really well in Germany's top division.
I am not disappointed with that sought of CV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I would trust the club's opinion more than yours.
They had seen Stockdale for a long time and must have offered the best deal they thought he was worth.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why are you disappointed. Have you regularly watched them both to form this opinion?

What makes you happy with Gross, were you a close follower of Ingolstadt last season?

I haven't got a clue about any of them apart from the videos most of us have seen on YouTube. Would it not make sense to watch them yourself before writing them off?
Well quite.....

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

I would trust the club's opinion more than yours.
They had seen Stockdale for a long time and must have offered the best deal they thought he was worth.

Stockdale obviously wasn't Premier League ready.........

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Suttner just confirmed.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 08.02.45.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here