Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday night drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Enjoying the sunshine in the garden I have opened a bottle of Marstons Old Empire 5.7% and moved on to Coffee Porter called Spill the Beans from Brains Brewery 4.4% . IMG_20170712_174438.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Various all-inclusive hotel cocktails whilst sat by the pool. Working my way through the full list......

Daughters in Marrekesh at the moment , got there Monday and already saying it's too hot , 43c today .

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Daughters in Marrekesh at the moment , got there Monday and already saying it's too hot , 43c today .

Surely you must know that N. Africa gets hotter than the centre of the sun in the midst of the summer? I mean ffs - it's not rocket science is it?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Surely you must know that N. Africa gets hotter than the centre of the sun in the midst of the summer? I mean ffs - it's not rocket science is it?

I know, you know , but try telling them :lolol: sure they'll survive, seem to take great pleasure in telling me every few hours .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm fortunate I don't have to get up for work in the morning.

Oh I say. Nor do I. Room for another in this little party? I have wine in the fridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here