Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUSSEX V HAMPSHIRE T20 Hove Today 18.30 KO SS2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sussex take on those funny talking farmer types tonight in their 2nd game after somehow losing to Wales in their first game , Wright who smashed a ton will be hoping for a little back up tonight and the rocket science team have been discussing moving Archer up the batting order somewhat .

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Coverage starts at 6. I wonder how they'll fill that half hour?! Usually not a lot to talk about for a county game.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
LJ Wright, CD Nash, LRPL Taylor*, LJ Evans, BC Brown†, D Wiese, CJ Jordan, JC Archer, WAT Beer, DR Briggs, GHS Garton

Great looking side that, wish I was back home and watching that - looks a lovely evening.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Archer has gone for 20 in this first over. He's a great prospect but I'm not convinced T20 is his game.

Looks like we're going to lose 10 of the last 11 against Hants

Jimmy Grimble

Embarrassing.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just noticed the Hants team have only five English born players in their team ... and none born in Hampshire. In fact, two out of those five were born in Sussex.

I know times are changing but no native-born county players at all?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Sky spent all pre game build up saying how great the sussex bowling attack was...

On it's day its a very good attack however Hants have a great batting line up. Couldn't see past a Hants win tonight before the game. Nothing to change my mind so far.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We pulled that back a bit, it could easily have been 210-220.

Really need to start well, have a productive middle and end with a bang!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here