Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirts, hats, scarves, flags and balls.

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
I decided to photograph my brother in The Cube wearing different Brighton shirts, scarves and hats with a few flags thrown in. Thought you people on NSC might enjoy this bit of fun.
nsc.jpg

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I decided to photograph my brother in The Cube wearing different Brighton shirts, scarves and hats with a few flags thrown in. Thought you people on NSC might enjoy this bit of fun.
View attachment 87139

Interesting.

What / where is this CUBE of which you speak?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why does your brother own a pink 'girls'' top? Or did he 'borrow' the tops for the photoshoot? Either way, disturbing.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
10 siblings possibly all of them boys, that must be some kind of record.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was going to post 'What a load of sh#t!', but I see the OP is female so will just say it's very nice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is disturbing?

To answer you properly, there is a fully grown man wearing a shirt made for and marketted to females (especially little girls). It was evidently not a commercial success because when I tried to buy one (for a little girl) I was told they are discontinued. Personally I find the idea of a fully grown man dressing up as a little girl to be disturbing. But - it gets worse. This man (if he really is a man) clearly thinks the pink top is a goaly's top as he is making like he is saving a shot. All this makes me think he knows nothing about The Albion at all. Given that, where did he get all these tops? They clearly can't be his (any of them, not just the pink one). My guess is that either he or the photographer has stolen them. That would be a crime. And that, my friend, is disturbing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was going to post 'What a load of sh#t!', but I see the OP is female so will just say it's very nice.

We can all guess who wears the trousers in your household . . . . :whistle::lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
To answer you properly, there is a fully grown man wearing a shirt made for and marketted to females (especially little girls). It was evidently not a commercial success because when I tried to buy one (for a little girl) I was told they are discontinued. Personally I find the idea of a fully grown man dressing up as a little girl to be disturbing. But - it gets worse. This man (if he really is a man) clearly thinks the pink top is a goaly's top as he is making like he is saving a shot. All this makes me think he knows nothing about The Albion at all. Given that, where did he get all these tops? They clearly can't be his (any of them, not just the pink one). My guess is that either he or the photographer has stolen them. That would be a crime. And that, my friend, is disturbing.

Yeeeaah, and not only that, when somebody has got such a slappable face, the last thing you want is to see it nine times! :lolol:

(only joking Ms Sullivan, it's very nice.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here