Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer greetings from not Watford O

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Hi guys. Congrats on your promotion! I hope you have a cracking season.

We're just starting the long journey back after our mental owner tried to destroy us but the futures bright as we now have a fan as chairman.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks, and good luck to you as well. I, and most Brighton fans are very happy that your club seems to be headed in the right direction at last!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Here comes all the love in fans. Glad you have sorted yourselves out but that's as far i'm going.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hi Twatty. Genuinely sad to see your club relegated from the league and I do hope you can bounce straight back up.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Twatty. Genuinely sad to see your club relegated from the league and I do hope you can bounce straight back up.

Cheers! Its been a traumatic three years. How did we ever not see that an Italian billionaire, who made his money from waste in Albania, might be a problem.....

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
The legend that is! I am so don!

Nice to get your reply. Hope all good.

Yeah, fine thanks, football aside I hope things are ok with you. On the football front I really hope you bounce back.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In related news, who was the poster who said: "We're not coming for a poxy point"? Cardiff fan if memory serves....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your old sparring partner [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is still around, but I think he's mellowed with time :smile:

Or far better places for my rapier wit than here.
nscmods.jpg

Tardford O. I no more give a toss about Orient than I do Crawley. When your ambition is to build a 6k stadium you deserve to have Dulwich as your rivals.

I hear Kleeneze almost tanked, bet that had you worried.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here