Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armchair scouting - Vedad Ibisevic

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
I've been having been doing some armchair scouting and reckon - based on the league, age profile and recent form and club status I believe that we will be signing Vedad Ibisevic, as part of our wider raid on the lower echelons of the German top flight - take a look yourself

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've been having been doing some armchair scouting and reckon - based on the league, age profile and recent form and club status I believe that we will be signing Vedad Ibisevic, as part of our wider raid on the lower echelons of the German top flight - take a look yourself

Does he play for Ingolstadt and are Newcastle interested? Otherwise no chance.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Stats look good, scored a lot of goals at the top end of German football and at international level.

Now tell me he's 6'1", slow as a snail and has the turning circle of the Ark Royal, there must be a reason nobody is in for him.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Ooh armchair scouting! Good idea. I've just been trawling through the B grade Euro leagues and found this guy.....

Riad Bajic

Last season he had a goals per game ratio of around 1 in every 2 starts in Turkey's top league. 23 and can play striker or AMC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pjdXZcOPQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here