Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Goldstone Restaurant

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Presumably this is the latest way of using what seems to have been a bit of a cursed space in the East Stand...

The Goldstone Restaurant, which is new to our East Stand, offers a grill menu, with central seats, providing a fantastic view of the matchday action and is the ideal venue to entertain clients with an all-inclusive package.

Premium central seating in the Lower East Stand with a great view of the action

Champagne and light snacks on arrival

A three-course pre-match meal from the grill

Tea and coffee at half-time

Refreshments with tea and coffee at full-time

Inclusive premium wine, beer and soft drinks

Matchday programme

One car parking space per four guests

NON-MEMBERS PRICE PER PERSON
Category A: £220 + VAT
Category B: £180 + VAT
Category C: £160 + VAT
Seasonal price: £3,400 + VAT

MEMBERS PRICE PER PERSON
(SEATING NOT INCLUDED)
Category A: £110 + VAT
Category B: £100 + VAT
Category C: £90 + VAT
Seasonal price: £1,700 + VAT

Jan 30, 2008
Presumably this is the latest way of using what seems to have been a bit of a cursed space in the East Stand...

The Goldstone Restaurant, which is new to our East Stand, offers a grill menu, with central seats, providing a fantastic view of the matchday action and is the ideal venue to entertain clients with an all-inclusive package.

Matchday programme

MEMBERS PRICE PER PERSON
(SEATING NOT INCLUDED)
not for me thanks , I couldn't possibly justify the outlay unless I could claim it back on expense's on my yearly tax return???
regards
DR

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is this a step up from the 1901 club, or the money machine in motion again?

I think it's the dining option for 1901ers (the members in the pricing structure). Non-1901ers pay the full price, which comes with a seat (although I'm not sure what season ticket holders are supposed to do with their own seats given it's against the law to let others use them).

ts that in what is or was HB Restaurant?

No - that's in the West Stand, and is priced the same.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Matchday programme

MEMBERS PRICE PER PERSON
(SEATING NOT INCLUDED)

Is that what used to be the Seven Stars bar?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Matchday programme

MEMBERS PRICE PER PERSON
(SEATING NOT INCLUDED)

Does it actually mean that you will get real real Champagne? My money is on Prosecco at 1 third of the price. Doesn't bother me but an utter codswallop package to numpties that will suck it up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They still don't get it do they , stick a bloody dart board in there , a juke box and some soft furniture , paint the walls a nicotine colour , put a poster of linda lusardi nibbling sam fox's ear up and bobs your uncle a matchday venue to be used by all and sundry (community) like the stadium says on the label and it would be full matchday , these corporate type places are like a bloody plague sweeping across modern day football , it's like the cheeky fekka pubs asking you to pay to get in the pub on new years eve .

Mind you this is of course my own very individual opinion and welcome all put downs from jumper over the shoulder wearing yuppies .

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think it's the dining option for 1901ers (the members in the pricing structure). Non-1901ers pay the full price, which comes with a seat (although I'm not sure what season ticket holders are supposed to do with their own seats given it's against the law to let others use them).

No - that's in the West Stand, and is priced the same.

Cheers, I'll think I'm sticking to my sandwich and Bovril matchday :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'd presume that I could pay the 'Members price' and just sit in my own ST seat as normal. (Given that my seats are ESL, just the other side of a set of steps from the 1901 ones).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does it actually mean that you will get real real Champagne? My money is on Prosecco at 1 third of the price. Doesn't bother me but an utter codswallop package to numpties that will suck it up.

I'd suspect you would lose your money, then.

If it says Champagne, it will be Champagne.

And the numpties that you are so keen to denigrate, will be the ones allowing the club to keep your ST cost reasonable.

They still don't get it do they , stick a bloody dart board in there , a juke box and some soft furniture , paint the walls a nicotine colour , put a poster of linda lusardi nibbling sam fox's ear up and bobs your uncle a matchday venue to be used by all and sundry (community) like the stadium says on the label and it would be full matchday , these corporate type places are like a bloody plague sweeping across modern day football , it's like the cheeky fekka pubs asking you to pay to get in the pub on new years eve .

Mind you this is of course my own very individual opinion and welcome all put downs from jumper over the shoulder wearing hippies .

As above, quite happy that there are these facilities for those wishing to swell the club's coffers, and enable them to avoid increasing OUR season tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Mind you this is of course my own very individual opinion and welcome all put downs from jumper over the shoulder wearing hippies .

Whilst I'm inclined to agree with your post in general I'm confused by the word hippies at the end. Did you mean yuppies? Or hooray Henrys?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

All this and you might spend a tenner

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here