Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thy Will be done

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Has anyone made their will with Thy Will be done? Has anyone any advice from going through probate with a will drawn up by this company. Would be grateful for any feedback on this company.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I have used them. Very good, thorough but a bit slow to get docs back to you etc

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Has anyone made their will with Thy Will be done? Has anyone any advice from going through probate with a will drawn up by this company. Would be grateful for any feedback on this company.

Bit of context needed for you to get the answers you need, I think. Are you:

a) thinking about getting Will's done through them but want to know what they're like when probate is needed.

OR

b) already going through probate with a Will that was done through them.

In both cases I have no specific experience with them, but I have just had my Will done. We kept an eye out for the regular "get your Will done and make a charity donation" drives that happen. You pay a smaller fee, and pay it to the charity rather than the company. As long as it's a relatively simple Will, of course.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Bit of context needed for you to get the answers you need, I think. Are you:

a) thinking about getting Will's done through them but want to know what they're like when probate is needed.

OR

b) already going through probate with a Will that was done through them.

In both cases I have no specific experience with them, but I have just had my Will done. We kept an eye out for the regular "get your Will done and make a charity donation" drives that happen. You pay a smaller fee, and pay it to the charity rather than the company. As long as it's a relatively simple Will, of course.

I am looking for them to write a will for me. My current will, is held by a solicitor who wants to charge more for it to be updated. It would be cheaper to make a new will with Thy Will be done. My solicitor warns me to be cautious of companies offering a cheaper price. Is he wanting to protect his business interests or does he have a real point to make?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here