Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City sell-out

Sunny Shehab

Jul 8, 2017
Asked a simple question, nothing more nothing less. No clue why there's such an outburst about it. Sorry if I offended any of you?

Asked a simple question, nothing more nothing less. No clue why there's such an outburst about it. Sorry if I offended any of you?

I'll explain, (I don't usually)

I) you're new

2) you've asked a question that, if you were an Albion supporter you would be as equally qualified to answer as well as anyone on here.

3) Palace fans are obsessed/jealous of us and spend half their lives on here incognito.

4) When you start on here, it's best to ask a question such as :do you piss standing up? Or what's your favourite humming noise? Also use the term "wheel loose" or better still "what gives" (deliberately leave out the question mark)

5) resist any temptation to tell us you had a season ticket at Gillingham, that number has been exhausted several times over.

Sunny Shehab

Jul 8, 2017

I) you're new

2) you've asked a question that, if you were an Albion supporter you would be as equally qualified to answer as well as anyone on here.

3) Palace fans are obsessed/jealous of us and spend half their lives on here incognito.

4) When you start on here, it's best to ask a question such as :do you piss standing up? Or what's your favourite humming noise? Also use the term "wheel loose" or better still "what gives" (deliberately leave out the question mark)

5) resist any temptation to tell us you had a season ticket at Gillingham, that number has been exhausted several times over.

Thanks for the explanation...I only asked because I know it will sell out really quickly but wanted to know an estimated date from another perspective.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Doubt there will be much left after the members get their chance to buy. If any left will all be snapped up by season ticket holders. Doubt any left for general sale.

Might be more chance with West Brom and Newcastle.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Well just logged on as the wife wants to go and has 20 points. i am number 1647 in the queue! So it begins!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Have our first home games of the season dring school summer holidays ever sold out ? will this ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I) you're new

It's 'were loose'. Bloody JCL.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here