Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approved used cars

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Looking at getting a 66 reg Kia Rio (cheap insurance) with 11,000 miles on the clock, 5,500 less than the brand new price of one.

The 7 year manufactures warranty will be re set to 7 years when I purchase the car

Anyone had any good/bad experience with approved used cars?

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
My last three cars have all been from dealers and they have all reset the warranty period but with provisos ie car regularly serviced by the dealership. Worth checking if that applies to your car.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Don't get a Kia is my advice. No disrespect. They don't get great reviews. Check out parkers and which car before u decide what to buy. Car giant in London has massive choice many with balance of manufacturers warranty

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Don't get a Kia is my advice. No disrespect. They don't get great reviews. Check out parkers and which car before u decide what to buy. Car giant in London has massive choice many with balance of manufacturers warranty

Really? I thought that Kia's had 3 out of the top 10 for (lack of) depreciation, according to Parkers. That tells me more than any review from a motoring journalist.
(And no, I don't drive a Kia, and am not associated with them in any way :smile: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here