Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcus Coco

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Deserves the headline "I should..."

Anyway the Mirror's rather mixed record transfer blog have gone with it with nothing braver than a "checking on.."

All reports up til now had him down as a Newcastle target. And are we really chasing a winger ?

coco.png

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is that the brother of Ishud ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Serious question will Brexit have any affect on us bringing in players from Europe, I was thinking in terms of their wage demands, housing etc more so than immigration controls.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Serious question will Brexit have any affect on us bringing in players from Europe, I was thinking in terms of their wage demands, housing etc more so than immigration controls.

Of course. TB said at the Bristol Fans forum that he was glad we have Cat 1 Academy status as it will become more difficult to employ EU players.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Absolutely none whatsoever.

That's not necessarily true: the answer is that no-one knows. We don't know what sort of employment agreements will be thrashed out, we don't know what work permits will be needed and we don't know whether the Bosman ruling will still apply.
We may well keep to the status quo but we may not - we're still at the start of a two year process so there's some way to go yet.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Except, of course, for the drop in the value of stirling making transfer fees (and possibly wages) more expensive.

That's a secondary problem which could change. The question I presume was fundamentally will it change with permits etc. in which case there will likely be no change.

But anyway let's keep it on football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here