Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Jesus. Turn it in Easy you miserable WANKPUFFIN. Its Friday ffs

Votes: 55 65.5%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you were forced to choose - would you prefer to find out HOW you die ? Or WHEN you die ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm going to have to kill you. Right now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How to do is easy. You chose the colour for said item, then stick it in the washing machine on a warm wash cycle.
When to do it is up to you but remember there is probably a timer on the washing machine, if you're going out.
If you do tie die you're a WANKPUFFIN.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If you were forced to choose - would you prefer to find out HOW you die ? Or WHEN you die ?

wot on earth has brought this on? you appear to be one of the good guys!
the whiners are making the board depressing enough as it is!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I always think you should try everything once.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
wot on earth has brought this on? you appear to be one of the good guys!
the whiners are making the board depressing enough as it is!

Sorry.

Just a theoretical question me and the wife batted around for a while today. Eventually we settled on knowing the DATE, as long as mine is first and she gets to choose how.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Neither.
To know when/how would mean that your path through life was predestined by a higher being of some description, and I could never buy in to all that superstitious, religion mumbo-jumbo.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When.

Imagine if the 'how' was "car crash". You'd sh1t yourself every time you got inside a motor.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
So if you were told when and then tried to kill yourself the day before, would your suicide fail or would it cause some kind of galactic black hole parallel universe paradoxical implosion taking planet earth 1m years into the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
When. You can then rip it up ahead of the date. A bit like the concept to Loopers.

It's a stupid question. 'When' is the obvious answer. If you knew that five years was "all you've got" it would change your life completely. If someone told you 'You will be knocked down by a bus" you'd live in constant, paranoid fear of crossing the road.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Slightly off topic but imagine if the aging process was stopped and all diseases were cured meaning the only way you could die was by an accident, suicide or murder - this would result in no one doing anything risky. There would be too much to lose. In the end just leaving the house would be deemed too risky and then the thought would be that a high percentage of accidents happen at home - in the end it would be a complete break down in society.........anyway when are we gonna to sign someone the wait is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here