Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH - Loyalty Points Poll

How many STH Loyalty points do you have?

• Above 400

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Between 350 and 400

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Between 300 and 350

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Between 250 and 300

Votes: 47 23.0%
  • Between 200 and 250

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • Between 150 and 200

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Between 100 and 150

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Between 50 and 100

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Below 50

Votes: 13 6.4%

• Total voters

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham

Thought this might be a good way to get a quick snap shot of the percentage of STH that are on diferent level of points. Just trying to help gadge how likely folk will be to get away tickets.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
shutterstock_99401063-390x285.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I might be the only one not really worried about getting tickets.

We don't often sell out allocations and they're usually less than the 3K we'll be getting next season. It just feels the same as last season ie if there's a "big" away game you want to do then just do some of the less glamorous ones first.

I'm going to get to every single one I possibly can and if I don't have enough points for some then so be it.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I might be the only one not really worried about getting tickets.

We don't often sell out allocations and they're usually less than the 3K we'll be getting next season. It just feels the same as last season ie if there's a "big" away game you want to do then just do some of the less glamorous ones first.

I'm going to get to every single one I possibly can and if I don't have enough points for some then so be it.

I think if you are 200 or above most folk will be ok. I'm just under 150 so will just have take the games that I can.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I do think if the club knows these figures It could publish them, just the number of fans on each level of points as in the poll. When I was in the Scotland Supporters club they would regularly publish the number of fans on loyalty points before away tickets went on sale so you could see how likely you were to get a ticket. Saved a small amount of stress and it also means you can plan travel accordingly as to how likely you will be go get a ticket. Just a thought.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It would be good if they could just announce the thresholds for Leicester tickets, knowing how many points you have at the moment is irrelevant if we don't know what the thresholds are. They know the match won't be moved now and they know how many tickets we will get (within a couple of hundred anyway). Then everybody would know what their points mean for the season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I would imagine that Leics and Watford will sell pretty quickly, a combination of fans wanting to go obviously with the addition of other 'borderline' pointers looking to top-up for later or more significant matches.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Thought this might be a good way to get a quick snap shot of the percentage of STH that are on diferent level of points. Just trying to help gadge how likely folk will be to get away tickets.

Where is the section for I'm all wedged up so I don't need points for the big away games I'm going large in hospitality.........:shrug::albion2:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
They could release updated figures of how many fans are above points threshold every time they release away tickets. I think it should be easy enough to pull the numbers from their data base.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I somehow have 17 STH points despite not holding a season ticket.

I am on the waiting list though and had one at Withdean 7/8 years ago. Maybe it's that?!

Yoda

English & European
I somehow have 17 STH points despite not holding a season ticket.

I am on the waiting list though and had one at Withdean 7/8 years ago. Maybe it's that?!

That doesn't sound right. I only have 5, but had a season ticket at Withdean too (that doesn't even show on my history any more) and the first 3 years at the Amex and am back on the waiting list too.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That doesn't sound right. I only have 5, but had a season ticket at Withdean too (that doesn't even show on my history any more) and the first 3 years at the Amex and am back on the waiting list too.

Odd. i don't think it will have much impact on me getting tickets anyway!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Where's the "NOT a STH" option?

What's the difference between STH Loyalty Points and plain old simple Loyalty Points?

Is the answer that STH-LPs have one hundred bonus loyalty points that are not being shown?

If I'm not a STH but do have LPs - is my answer zero for this poll?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Where's the "NOT a STH" option?

What's the difference between STH Loyalty Points and plain old simple Loyalty Points?

Is the answer that STH-LPs have one hundred bonus loyalty points that are not being shown?

If I'm not a STH but do have LPs - is my answer zero for this poll?

STH Loyalty Points only apply to you if you have a current season ticket

Membership points only count if you have a membership, bronze, young seagull etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here