Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Remainer Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Codner pharmaceuticals View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a proud 1901 member I do slightly resent these bashing threads. I am a Brighton FC fan through and through.

These kind of allegations are not confined to Brighton though and we see similar knocking threads in the Arsenal hospitality areas.

I certainly don't think I am above any of the common people that occupy the rest of the stadium. I watched avidly the FA Cup final on TV and was there when Richie Reinelt scored against Hereford and Zamora scored the famous penalty at the Millennium stadium against Bristol.

Yes, I sometimes have to leave early to get home as I live the other side of Lewes, but otherwise you can be stuck for ages in the car park queues. I certainly won't be leaving some of the big games this year early and if anyone has any spare (1901) tickets for the Arsenal game do PM me as some of my Gooner pals are also coming down.

Up the Gulls.
    Not too bad, Bristol 'Rovers' would have been a nice touch though.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Seagulls over Toronto

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGirl View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I will start,

The seats are no better view than the East Upper, the customer service is terrible, rube and unhelpful much worse than the normal ticket line The club change the terms as and when they feel like it, who knows whats next to go. You are tied in for 5 years whatever happens and you have to pay through the nose. I regularly go to away games so I may be alright for next season but I changed to 1901 from a west lower season ticket for the extra points and are now stuck with it
      Only done it once, thought it was great, actually.