Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just How Rubbish is 1901, thoughts please

TheOldGirl

Jul 24, 2013
Saltdean
I will start,

The seats are no better view than the East Upper, the customer service is terrible, rube and unhelpful much worse than the normal ticket line The club change the terms as and when they feel like it, who knows whats next to go. You are tied in for 5 years whatever happens and you have to pay through the nose. I regularly go to away games so I may be alright for next season but I changed to 1901 from a west lower season ticket for the extra points and are now stuck with it

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's much better than it used to be! The extra LP weren't a consideration for me at all. The factors in my decision-making were:

Front row seat, much better than my old seat.
Much shorter beer queue at all times (enabling both a beer and a wee at half time - something I've never been able to achieve elsewhere; it's always been one or the other)
Generally get somewhere to sit while I drink my beer(s) and read the programme.

Honestly, that was it for me...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The value and benefits went down for me today (and I already go to 8-10 away games per year).

However, I like the people I sit near, the lounge before the game, front row seat......... (really nothing that I couldn't get anywhere else though)........

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I will start,

The seats are no better view than the East Upper, the customer service is terrible, rube and unhelpful much worse than the normal ticket line The club change the terms as and when they feel like it, who knows whats next to go. You are tied in for 5 years whatever happens and you have to pay through the nose. I regularly go to away games so I may be alright for next season but I changed to 1901 from a west lower season ticket for the extra points and are now stuck with it
Did you go to the Withdean

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WSL 1901 here. Very happy thanks

el punal

I will start,

But at least you get a nice lanyard. You don't get that sort of luxury in the West Upper, maybe a wet, soggy fart floating on the breeze to warm the cockles of your heart if you're lucky. :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here