Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's compare numbers

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Apart from B'muff, the alloacated nos. will mean anyone over say 100 should be fine imo.

How can you say that without knowing how many fans have over 100 points?

Be interesting to know what percentage of our circa 23k ST holders frequently attend away games though (I say frequently but maybe 6+ games a season?)

I suspect it's probably not as large as we think it is.

Anyways it's 245 STHP for me. Hopefully that will be enough to secure tickets at away fixtures. After years following us when we were dross, I'd be pig sick to miss out next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apart from B'muff, the allocated nos. will mean anyone over say 100 should be fine imo.

Unlikely I would think. Anyone who has had a ST for 3 years will already have more than that (120 minimum), even those with STs for 1-2 years that have been to a few away games will be way over 100. Demand for some games this season will be huge. Assume the club pitch the windows based on expected take-up, I reckon some first wave sales will be at least 200+, and will sell out in first or second tranche.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Apart from B'muff, the alloacated nos. will mean anyone over say 100 should be fine imo.

Er..

ST holders of 3 years will get 120 points off the bat. ST holders of 2 years need to attend one game to put them on/above that.

Some games last year, in the Championship, were sold out before they even reached 1000 pt ST holders.

I'm guessing 250/200/150 point thresholds in the early stages.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Unlikely I would think. Anyone who has had a ST for 3 years will already have more than that (120 minimum), even those with STs for 1-2 years that have been to a few away games will be way over 100. Demand for some games this season will be huge. Assume the club pitch the windows based on expected take-up, I reckon some first wave sales will be at least 200+, and will sell out in first or second tranche.

Maybe, a bit higher yes. My feeling is that you tend to see the same faces week in and week out away, and mostly we would have 1 - 2000. Allow for the 'I wanna see my other team' element I still think that 3,000 should cater for our needs in most cases. Certainly those with any sort of history will be fine.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Er..

ST holders of 3 years will get 120 points off the bat. ST holders of 2 years need to attend one game to put them on/above that.

Some games last year, in the Championship, were sold out before they even reached 1000 pt ST holders.

I'm guessing 250/200/150 point thresholds, with perhaps a 300 for bmuff.

Agree, I would hope it's about 300 for B'muff.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hate going out, going out is for young people. I can't sit and enjoy a drink, I want the lot. Have you got any numbers? And how much has he got?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here