Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*How to make EASY cash BEGGING in Brighton (and Hove)*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A lot of PEOPLE say to me 'ENREST where do you make all your money from ?' and I say it is EASY , since MAY I have been BEGGING on the streets and I have a REGULAR pitch outside the Cliftonville and I make a FORTUNE sat there every morning, I don't even need to do the afternoons anymore.

I had a LAUGH there this morning as this POSH woman (probably a TORY voter as she had no COMPASSION) said to me 'You are too LARDY to be HOMELESS" and I said you'd be LARDY if you had PEOPLE buying you CROSS ants all morning and SAUSAGE rolls and yesterday I was taken into the CLIFTONVILLE SIX times for a FULL English and I couldn't REFUSE as it would be RUDE.

What really ANGERS me is when I ASK politely for a FEW coppers people walk past and don't EVEN acknowledge me let alone say NO thanks and some are RUDE and tell me to EFF off and get a JOB and NASTY things like that.

It's lovely when the weather is nice and WARM just sitting there with my pet POODLE 'Mullers' chatting away to people and then they give you loads of money and free food and drinks and I can think of nothing NICER to do on days like this. I pack up about 12 with a HAT full of SMASH, take it to DAVE in Hills and he changes it up for me and then I scamper home for my LUNCH and give Mullers his BONE.

I highly recommend doing this to ANYONE as long as you don't come near my PITCH and if you're one of those people who don't give to BEGGARS then you should be ASHAMED of yourselves and tomorrow start giving especially if it is to ME.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You want to get yourself up the garage in Peacehaven, my mrs got £30 of some chump the other night, paid for the takeaway.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Hi I'm the guy who sits outside the church on West Street you must of seen me I've been there every day for 25 years,, apart from when I take a break in my holiday home in the Seychelles,, just to say thank you I've invested all that small change well, and have a substantial portfolio in equity markets and property investment,, as I'm retiring soon I've decided to put my prime spot on in West Street up for auction, sealed bids will be accepted from the 1st aug,, thank you again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here