BBC South East Today - Albion article

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for sharing that. As Bognor is covered by South Today I would have missed it.
Also a massive thank you for sharing Rachel the weather lady who must be in the running to replace the magnificent Carol Kirkwood when she hangs up her barometer.
Rachel is lovely.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Thanks for sharing that. As Bognor is covered by South Today I would have missed it.
Also a massive thank you for sharing Rachel the weather lady who must be in the running to replace the magnificent Carol Kirkwood when she hangs up her barometer.
Rachel is lovely.
I saw her first :glare:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Rachel is lovely.

No one could replace Carol

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The main gist of the article is promoting a book by a photographer charting the fall-rise-fall 'from the periphery' as he describes it. Nothing new really.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The main gist of the article is promoting a book by a photographer charting the fall-rise-fall 'from the periphery' as he describes it. Nothing new really.

Not new as such.

But as a chronicle of those past 20 years, it will be an interesting collection. JJ Waller is one of those whose pictures adorned the very popular North Laine Calendar for many years.

One for completists and avid fans. So that's me sold. :)

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Skip 23 mins, it's a plug for a photography book, the story from almost relegation from the football league to promotion to the premier league in pictures by Brighton photographer, JJ Waller

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here