Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever followed the Albion abroad...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nac Breda (infamous KO) sponsored by Steve Foster and Portugal a few years back where Burrish Gull lead me down a slippery path

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I went on a pre-season tour of Ireland during Micky Adam's first spell at the club. The the second game was abandoned due to a mass brawl.

Ended up going to the Galway horse racing festival. That was the highlight of the trip.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only once, Le Havre. Quite enjoyed it to be fair. But kids holidays, limited work holiday means that unlikely to do it again for some time.

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
Went to the States in 1979. Fabulous 3 week holiday staying at the Hollywood Roosevelt in LA. Only problem was all the games got cancelled just before we left although they did play one game in San Diego. Probably wouldn't bother again.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
The Ireland trip and Le Havre..............Honestly couldn't tell much to a reporter due to the alcohol intake !

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I went on a pre-season tour of Ireland during Micky Adam's first spell at the club. The the second game was abandoned due to a mass brawl.

Ended up going to the Galway horse racing festival. That was the highlight of the trip.

Snap, Galway was a great consolation prize. Also went to Ireland another time, that one was less eventful.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
I'd like to say I went to Portugal just to see us against PSG but the family holiday arrived about the right time. Anyway really odd us playing them but a good Albion support. We may have played against Some serious talent. As I understand those travelling loyalists continued to support each other with a few northern holiday makers trying to ruin the night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here