Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harrison reed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I guess him being a local (Worthing) boy, makes this a little bit relevant, beyond a Southampton reserve going on loan to a mid table Championship club.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was really good friend with his brother Elliott in school and we also played for Worthing Rebels together.

We use to call Harrison up to play with us sometimes and had to pretend he was 3 years older than he was, he was tiny. Everyone use to call him Scholes on account of the red hair.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
He's friends with my sister. He was making a ridiculous amount at Southampton (even before he broke into the main squad)

mike1901

May 12, 2017
was desperate to come to Brighton on loan last season and the season before. The season before the loan move was stopped by the then manager now at Everton

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A good Durrington High School product I believe.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Lives just along the road from me in Findon Valley (and next door neighbour to another NSC member and albionite who loiters on here but shall remain nameless)

......and yes, another cool story before someone says it 😂

Jul 7, 2003
Lives just along the road from me in Findon Valley (and next door neighbour to another NSC member and albionite who loiters on here but shall remain nameless)

......and yes, another cool story before someone says it ��

Is your house the one with the Albion flag proudly rung up the flagpole?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What gives?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here