All or Nothing - The Mod Musical

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Classic-scooter-event-poster_d1450.jpg

SAC

May 21, 2014
I saw it in London and can highly recommend it. Took my better half, who couldn't name a Small Faces single and she enjoyed it too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Any Ogdens Nut tracks in it?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Anyone else going to this next week at the Theatre Royal?

http://www.allornothingthemusical.com/

I interviewed Carol Harrison, creator of the show last week, and it's now in this week's Move On Up podcast. So for some Otis Redding, Bowie, Small Faces and more, go to... https://www.mixcloud.com/LargeAl/move-on-up-ep14-8-july-2017/

Saw it in Eastbourne last year, going to see it again on the 15th.
Small Faces were the band of the sixties for me.
Brilliant music, great cast, cant wait.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Saw it in the Hawth in Crawley last year - great night out.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Saw it in Eastbourne last year, going to see it again on the 15th.
Small Faces were the band of the sixties for me.
Brilliant music, great cast, cant wait.

Of course, was actually asked to invest in the show about five years ago, they said they were going to cast Danny Dyer, him not being articularly small, I thought it was a scam and so passed it by. Always make a date for the Small Fakers, top tribute band, and for me Steve Marriott, Ronnie Lane,Kenny Jones and Ian Mclagan were the epitomy of Mod. Loud, visual and Marriotts voice just superb, cant wait.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Went last night. Fantastic.

Great celebration of the band, with some very dark moments about Marriott's later life. If you're a mod, ex-mod, a fan of the Small Faces, or merely a fan of 60s music generally, do yourself a favour and go and see it. The fella they have playing Steve Marriott is exceptional, and given that Marriott had one of the white soul finest voices ever, it is a tall ask. This guy nails it.

Saw it in Southend yesterday and very good it was. Did any one else notice a reference in the programme to the Albion ? Alfie Harrison-Foreman who appears to be Carols son wrote a Channel 4 documentary " Balls, Birds and Brighton". As it doesn't ring a bell with me I am sure people on here can enlighten me about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here