Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I be worried?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Start of the season is just over a month away and as yet I've got no parking ticket (promised to be sent in June) and no season ticket (because the club have randomly decided to send new ones).

I know it's a bit irrational but there's something about the club's ticketing systems which never fully fill me with confidence.

At what point should I (we) be getting worried?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Start of the season is just over a month away and as yet I've got no parking ticket (promised to be sent in June) and no season ticket (because the club have randomly decided to send new ones).

I know it's a bit irrational but there's something about the club's ticketing systems which never fully fill me with confidence.

Never. We are Brighton.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
4f39f36f73fa64617316da0252383ff3.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be surprised if you get anything at all more than a week before the season starts :smile:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club's continued bumbling with all things ticket related fills me with cheer.

Below the slick and polished front the club largely and successfully put up, there's still this little bit of "old Albion" in there.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Entirely irrational. The website has put out reminders to check that we STHers have correct details on their database ahead of sending out new STs, so it is clear that that a) you have missed nothing; b) that STs will be sent out soon. Relax.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

My bank has randomly put an expiry date of August on my debit card and I haven't got a replacement yet, I can't sleep with worry

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
The club use 'bulk mailing', as it's cheaper. Once they have all the ST cards etc. ready for posting they all go out at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here