Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers hit NEW depths in being crap tonight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is that the Luxembourg team who, before tonight, had never won a game in European competition?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's hard to believe that Rangers were agitating to join the Premier League not that long ago - it looks like they'd struggle in the Northern Premier League

That must be the worst ever result for a British team in Europe: I hope no Celtic fans have dislocated anything laughing tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hadn't even scored a goal for 30 years

I heard they haven't completed a pass for nine years. Not even in training.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
It's hard to believe that Rangers were agitating to join the Premier League not that long ago - it looks like they'd struggle in the Northern Premier League

That must be the worst ever result for a British team in Europe: I hope no Celtic fans have dislocated anything laughing tonight

Celtic lost in Gibraltar last year which is just as bad a result, though obviously they came through on aggregate in the end. Set them up nicely to go the season unbeaten.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I really thought the PLUCKY underdogs were going to do it, but the giants of Luxemburg were too much for them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That really is a shite result.

Scottish football in terminal decline? Although, how 'Scottish' are SPL teams these days?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
That really is a shite result.

Scottish football in terminal decline? Although, how 'Scottish' are SPL teams these days?

As 'English' as Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal etc...

Scrap that, they have 14 Scottish players and 19 British players in their squad. Maybe that is the problem.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As 'English' as Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal etc...

Scrap that, they have 14 Scottish players and 19 British players in their squad. Maybe that is the problem.

Fair enough - I'm pretty sure there have been times recently when SPL teams have had more Scandinavians than Scots in the team!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]
Aftertiming alert

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills