Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maty Ryan will not make austria trip

RONALDEANO

Jun 29, 2017
Haywards Heath
Ryan has been given extra time off by Chris due to his recent contribution to the australian international side.

I can understand his reason for doing this but i also think that it would be beneficial for Maty to be bonding with the rest of the team.

thoughts?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably best he sorts out his move over from Spain and joins up after the trip.

Interesting lack of contracted goalies for the Dusseldorf match though, especially if Walton's loan happens.

Maybe Casper will play a part.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He hasn't had a break from football since summer 2016. I think it's perfectly acceptable to let the man (and any other player in his position) to have time off to recharge the batteries.

Shame it will give that monumentally unfunny fake Twitter account in his name more scope to post shit tweets, but hey, I guess that's what the block function is for.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Disgusting he has time off to recharge and sort his move to another country.

Would have him running Mill Hill 10 times a day if I was in charge,

Lazy Australians

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shame it will give that monumentally unfunny fake Twitter account in his name more scope to post shit tweets, but hey, I guess that's what the block function is for.

Have you seen the interactions between it and the equally hilarious Frank de Boer parody account? Comedy genius. :rolleyes:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, who will be our goalie for the trip? Sanchez? Ankergren?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Always good to set relationship between club and player off on a good and mutual trust footing. Right decision 100%

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Casper has served us well in his time here. Why the hate?

Because people are dicks.

If Casper needs to play a pre-season game or two, to give Ryan a chance to settle in, he'll do absolutely fine, and the world will keep on turning.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Are you talking about Maty Ryan or President Trump?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have faith in CH also. Just seemed a little odd to me

It is not in the least odd. He has been playing all summer and needs a proper break.

As for those wondering who will be in goal for the friendly, I assume Walton won't be allowed to leave until Maenpaa has signed his new deal so it will be one of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here