Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Lorry Driver or Team Motorist?

Team Lorry Driver or Team Motorist?

• Team Lorry Driver

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Team Motorist

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Draw, but looking forward to the rematch (even if it's Pay Per View)

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Team cyclist!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lorry driver came out on top there.

Black bloke hindered a bit by jeans that didn't fit but nice improvisation with the belt.

Cyclist ruined it as usual

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Any information on what happened before, before we come to a conclusion, or should we base this on the girth of the truck driver?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Both utter wastes of space, why would you get out of the car? I'd just floor it.

Lorry driver is the primary KNOB though because he's out of his vehicle trying to drag someone through a window and attacks before the guy is even halfway out the car. Motorist is a dick for instantly going for his belt and then failing to at least fold it in half to have some better clout to it.

Overall I'd love to see both of those rude bois have 60 seconds in an Octagon with someone like Brock Lesnar, that'd be the PPV I'd want to see, hell even have them go in one after the other, and he can bring his belt.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks like the cyclist's fault to me, as usual. Bloody cyclists, the lorry driver and motorist should have turned on him.

franks brother

Are we forgetting the innocent victim here? That poor wheelie bin was just standing there minding it's own business when it got assaulted as these two children threw handbags at each other.
Bins lives matter people. It's just trying to do it's job without fear of assault

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Motorist is a dick for instantly going for his belt and then failing to at least fold it in half to have some better clout to it.

At the very least he should have used the BUCKLE end. School boy error there for starters.

I liked the windmill action of the lorry driver when he had him penned in by the bins.

Think it was basically a Desmond in the end.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I think the lorry driver used the weight advantage well there, clearly on top early on in the fight, the car driver came back with the weapon, but even then got floored with a good shot from the lorry driver.

The shot after the bell was disappointing to see and really drags the sport through the mud.

For me the lorry driver wins on points for showing more aggression. I'm hoping to see him step up in class for his next fight, maybe taxi driver or builder for his next scrap. I understand Eddie Hearn is on the blower looking to get a deal done.

As for the cyclist, he clearly fancied taking a shot with the winner of the bout, but he should stick to his own division and concentrate on his upcoming fight with pedestrian.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Lorry driver using traditional windmill technique vs car driver using improvised belt technique. I'm not sure the belt was used to its full potential so I'm going team lorry driver.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've only just noticed the actions of the passenger in the car.

Jumps out of the car and walks round. Doesn't get involved though, acting as though the fight is the most normal thing in the world, and just gets prepared to take over the driving duties. Bizarre.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I suspect both are used to being in fights.

If I was anywhere near a situation where someone got out of their car to have a fight with me I would be out of there. Don't think I've had a physical fight since I was at middle school!

For me though at least the lorry driver stuck to traditional fight rules. The motorist cheats early doors with that belt thing. Would have liked to see his trousers fall down and be demobilised by it and thus getting his head literally kicked in. But for me lorry driver for this pathetic use of a weapon.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Team Lordy and cyclist the car driver is a bit cowardly using a sting of sausages as a weapon plus the sneaky last punch before running of the cyclist was in my opinion a brave sole who having brokered a truce cycles of expecting to be named at any moment as citizen of the year only for a second battle to start

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I notice the first thing the guy does when he jumps outta the car is undo his belt and uses it as a weapon, a little to naturally for my liking and then towards the end after the cyclist intervenes and it looks like it is over he goes to pick up his belt sneaks in a shot then threatens to use his belt again, coward if your gonna get out of your car and think you have a chance winning a fight, just fight.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here