Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky broadband - anyone have an up to date email addy for them?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
There's a reason they are cheaper than BT...

(Sorry, can't help with email address)

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Sky broadband....... even with a booster that sits on top of the router, my neighbor's broad band over the road is far stronger .
Just because they are manc ba**ards.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sky broadband....... even with a booster that sits on top of the router, my neighbor's broad band over the road is far stronger .
Just because they are manc ba**ards.

Perhaps that is the problem. A booster should be situated away from the router in normal circumstances in order to increase coverage.

Yoda

English & European
Can't help but recently left Sky for BB & Phone services. BB was constantly cutting out for a few minutes every 5-10 minutes every other day and they couldn't seem to find a fault. Wanted to send an engineer (at cost to us). I told them why should we pay when we're already paying for a service we're not receiving?, and that we would be leaving them.

Joined back up with BT Unlimited and as soon as we did, not an issue from Sky for the last 2 weeks until the change over or BT since.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Perhaps that is the problem. A booster should be situated away from the router in normal circumstances in order to increase coverage.

Thanks. I did try it in an upstairs room, then to the hall, down the stairs and eventually on top of the router. I have managed to solve the problem finally, I changed to infinity 2.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I have found their webchat to be OK, if they are busy they ring you back fairly quickly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here