Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV matches announced (Could the Man City game be on Friday night.?)

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
What are the different options if our game v man city gets picked for live TV. I only ask because I fly back from Edinburgh on the Friday afternoon.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've heard from a friend, and sort of corroborated by someone else, that it's going to be the Saturday evening game.

Apologies for the cryptic reply, I don't want to get anyone into trouble but trying to say that it wasn't just some random geezer in the pub saying this. I could be wrong but no reason to doubt who told me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saturday, Sunday or Monday please otherwise will miss it

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Has there ever been a televised PL game on Friday night of first weekend? Last few seasons it has been Championship game, usually of a relegated team, us v Forest being an exception.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Has there ever been a televised PL game on Friday night of first weekend? Last few seasons it has been Championship game, usually of a relegated team, us v Forest being an exception.

First weekend is not the same. First weekend of Championship is the week before.
No information to base it on but would be surprised if the City game is played on Saturday at 3pm. Hopefully it will be on Saturday or Sunday rather than an evening game

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Friday works for me, or Sunday or Monday. Even lunchtime Saturday at a push. But Saturday evening I miss :-( that said 3:00 Saturday I would also miss, so I would struggle to blame Sky.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Purely from a selfish point of view, I hope it's moved to the Sunday as I'm working Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here