Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meet Pascal Gross

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Standard Meet [insert name here] video is up on player for Pascal.... he seems like a really nice lad and really up for the challenge.

Worth a watch if you have access :p

I for one cant wait to see him in action, he really is a quality player!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Standard Meet [insert name here] video is up on player for Pascal.... he seems like a really nice lad and really up for the challenge.

Agreed - came across pretty well in that......

Don't think you need a sign-on to watch things like this at the moment - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/SeagullsTV/

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Although we all very much hope that he is a quality player, how do you know if you have never seen him play?

Apologies of course if you have watched Ingolstadt in the past.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Perhaps he was just being diplomatic?

Tbf it's officially Brighton Palace Pier but us locals still (as always) call it Palace Pier.

He won't know, which is why I said, will somebody please tell him. I don't think the pier has changed it's sign yet, has it?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
He won't know, which is why I said, will somebody please tell him. I don't think the pier has changed it's sign yet, has it?

5914729.jpg

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Somebody please tell him it's Palace pier, not Brighton pier.

Bearing in mind the West Pier hasn't resembled anything like a pier for decades now, the Palace Pier effectively IS Brighton Pier isn't it!

In any case, in the great scheme of things, is it really that important? We all know where he means.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bearing in mind the West Pier hasn't resembled anything like a pier for decades now, the Palace Pier effectively IS Brighton Pier isn't it!

In any case, in the great scheme of things, is it really that important? We all know where he means.

I wasn't being entirely serious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here