Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 8/1 to beat City

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yeah I'll have some of that.

We are playing our first game in the prem against a team with a new goalkeeper and 2 new full backs.

It's gonna be a DODDLE.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are 2/1 to be relegated.....2ndf after huds......:facepalm: i'm really hoping for at least 3 quality players in the next few weeks ....looking through the fixture list is a tad daunting tbf....!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Easy money.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
We haven't lost to them in 29 years.!! Get your money on. I can just see Aguero limping off now with Lewis taking his first yellow.!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
we are 2/1 to be relegated.....2ndf after huds......:facepalm: i'm really hoping for at least 3 quality players in the next few weeks ....looking through the fixture list is a tad daunting tbf....!!

Who are offering 2/1 an Albion relegation?

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
rel.JPG

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
BetVictor are currently offering 9/1 for us to beat Man City btw, for those looking to lump on...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

You have to agree with being 2nd favourites though don't you? We have made only two new signings, we're new to the Premier League and most of our squad have little to no experience at this level. Barring Huddersfield on paper I don't know anyone else more likely to go down than us. When looking at it from a fan perspective though knowing what we know, I can think of 3 or 4. Bookies don't care about that, they just look at the facts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody insulting imo, stick it on the dressing room wall. They couldn't even beat Boro last season :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here